- Hardware installation and upgrades
- Software installation and upgrades
- PC Security
- Printer installation and support
- Data backup
- Telephone, remote and on-site support
- Ad hoc support
- Managed IT/ maintenance contracts
- Internet installation and support
- Website design and editing services
- Email set up and support
- VPN set-up and maintenance
- PC Security
- Online backup
- Cloud services
- Planning, installation and upgrades
- Hubs, switches and router issues
- Security checks
- Exchange servers/email systems
- Virtual private networks (VPN)
- Access terminals
- Computer consultancy
- Project management
- Interactive whiteboard set-up and maintenance
- Networking and IT maintenance of
- Disaster recovery
Areas Covered include: IT support Durham, IT support Sunderland, IT support Newcastle & IT support Middlesbrough.
Computer Services for Businesses in the North East.
When it comes to computers, you just want your systems to work! When they don't, you spend too much time trying to fix them – time that would be better spent running your business. That's where DC Services can help.
Established in 1998, DC Services provides IT support to small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) throughout the North East.
Whether you're just starting out in business, looking for IT systems to support your growth, or seeking to renew existing contracts, we can provide an IT solution that meets your needs and suits your budget.
DC Services - Providing IT support Durham, IT support Sunderland, IT support Newcastle & IT support Middlesbrough.
IT Health Check
“We use DC Services, IT support Durham, for all our IT solutions and support needs. The service contract gives us peace of mind and control of costs which all companies prefer”Office Manager - Durham
“At last we have found a computer engineer who knows what he is doing and talks like a real human being”Office Administrator - Sunderland